The micebook V Awards 2021
Tickets for the V Awards are now on sale. The event will take place at Nobu Portman Square, London on Friday 3rd September 2021.
The early bird rate ends on the 9th July 2021 so book early to secure this rate!
|Ticket Type||Early Bird Rate|
* ends 9th July 2021
|Individual tickets||£275 + VAT||£350 + VAT|
|Gold Table (x10 pax)||£2,500 + VAT||£3,500 + VAT|
|Platinum Table (x10 pax)||£3,500 + VAT||£4,500 + VAT|
- All tickets include a welcome drinks reception with canapés, access to the Awards Ceremony, a sit-down 3-course meal with wine, and an after party with live entertainment.
- Platinum Tables include an enhanced drinks package, which will be placed on your table for arrival and a premium seating location.
- Further information on the event or for guests can be found HERE
Ticket Booking T&C’s
- The early bird rate ends on Friday 9th of July 2021. After this date, the rate will increase across all package types.
- Payment can be made via credit card at the time of booking online or via invoice on request.
- If you wish to pay via invoice, payment is due within 30-days of purchase. An invoice will be issued once your registration has been received. This will also confirm your selection package option and total ticket price.
- All rates are exclusive of VAT. This will be added on at the time of payment.
- Early bird tickets are refundable subject to the following cancellation terms:
- A 100% refund will be provided for cancellations between now and Friday 11th June 2021 (12 weeks prior to the event date)
- Cancellations made between the 12th of June and the 9th of July 2021 (8 weeks before the event) are subject to a 35% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between the 10th of July and the 23rd of July (6 weeks before the event) are subject to a 65% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made from the 24th of July onwards (within 6 weeks of the event) are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- General tickets (booked after the early bird rate ends on the 9th of July) are non-refundable.
- If we are forced to cancel the event under Government guidelines at the time and the event cannot take place, we will review the option to move the live event to an alternative date or offer a 100% refund if you are no longer able to attend.
- Final names will be required for both individual and table tickets approximately 6 weeks before the event. You will be contacted and asked to submit this information online.
- Where possible, we are keen to ensure that this is a paperless event so please ensure you provide a lead booking name and email address for all onward communication.
- Any queries or questions you may have regarding ticket sales or the evening itself, please email email@example.com