micebook. ‘talks’ to industry voices
Welcome to micebook. ‘talks’ to industry voices; an extension of our ‘talks’ and the voice forum.
We are coming through Covid-19. Conversations have started; briefs are beginning to flow and some of the first live events are being delivered. For this second micebook event, we are moving the conversation on, as we see the very green shoots of recovery for the industry. Our goal is to facilitate conversations that lead to relationship-building, product knowledge, event-brief discussions and eventually sales!
Meet with industry partners, listen to sessions and get involved in discussions. We are still working on all the finer details, and we will continue to update this page.
There is a tonne of content out there and some excellent sessions being held, so we thank you for choosing ours and we hope you will leave with some education, inspiration and new contacts!
HUDDLE ROOMS – We will update this as more Huddle Rooms are confirmed
- Creative ways to run an event in the current climate. A DMC perspective – AbleMaxx with Global DMC Partners, The DMC Advantage and Just The letter B
- Getting groups flying again – All About Flights
- Is sustainability a priority post COVID-19 – Legacy Events
- How to raise your profile in the events industry and get that next role – Get Ahead in Events FB Group
From Instagram to TikTok: Insights from a Social Media #Eventprof – Hot Hospitality Exchange Exchange.
- Reignite event attendance with diverse marketing – Diversity Ally
Book an appointment with one of our exhibitors in the micebook. expo between 9am and 2:30pm. If you wish to exhibit, click here for details:
More quick links:
Buyers: If you want to book a one-to-one meeting with any of our exhibitors then search for their profile on micebook.com and find the link in the ‘Meet Us At’ section
Suppliers: If you wish to take part in the expo and meet some of our fab planner community, then please click here for details.
Here's what you can expect...
- 09.00pm - 2.30pm
- micebook expo
- micebook expo - Meet industry partners to re-connect, re-discover, discuss re-opening and new ways of working. To exhibit, contact email@example.com
- 2.45pm - 3.05pm
- Virtual Doors Open
- Virtual 'Doors Open' - Look around the event platform, see where you can join Sessions, Networking and Bars, and explore the booths. Event starts 3.05pm
- 3.05pm - 3.15pm
- 3.15pm - 3.45pm
- Green Shoots
- Success stories from the events industry. Noble Events - Honda UK Press Launch June 20
- 3.45pm - 4.15pm
- Networking - Meet event partners - 5 minute one-to-one video calls, before being randomly matched again
- 4.15pm - 5.00pm
- An honest assessment from the front line. Listen to a 360 view from government, client, agency and the media on the reality facing the events industry.
- 5.00pm - 5.10pm
- 5.10pm - 6.00pm
- Huddle Rooms
- Huddle together with like-minded #eventprofs, to discuss a topic of your choice. Interactive chats; no panels; just get involved!
- 6.00pm - 6.15pm
- We're done talking
- 6.15pm - 7.30pm
- Virtual Bars
- Details to follow