micebook. ‘talks’ why Black Lives Matter?
Goal: Share Best Practice. Recover Faster and Stronger.
A very sensitive topic, a hard one to approach for fear of saying the wrong thing.
Why Black Lives Matter? Specifically why is it good to have diversity? Why are there so few BAME faces at a senior level in the events industry and what can we do about it?
The panel were:
- Frances Green, Managing Director at Green & Pleasant Events
- Orson Francescone, Managing Director, FT Live at Financial Times
- Jessica Charles, Co-head, Black Tomato Agency
- Stuart Mason, SVP Commercial, Revenue & Distribution at Belmond
- Fay Sharpe, Founder FastForward15
View the session via our forum: micebook. VOICE
Photo Credit: (IG: @clay.banks)