- Select the category or categories which best matches your events. Full entry requirements for each event can be downloaded from the category listings.
- Once the categories are selected, proceed by clicking the ‘click to process’ button
- You will be directed to login or create an account with mustbeonit (You need to create a separate registration here from the one on micebook.com)
- Once registered you will be redirected to your selections on your account page.
- You can save your entry and complete at a later date by logging back into your account. Please note you MUST save for later to ensure your selection is saved in your account. Or you will be required to re-select it from the category menu.
- Once you are ready with your submissions, confirm entry (for each submission) and proceed to complete the payment by following the checkout instructions. Early bird discounts and multi-event discounts will be applied in your cart automatically.
- You can edit your entry up until the submission deadline. Unfortunately, late entries will not qualify and will not proceed to the judging process.
costs to enter
- 1-2 entries – £225 plus VAT per entry
- 3-4 entries – £195 plus VAT per entry
- 5 or more entries – £155 plus VAT per entry
Early bird – 10% discount before 31 March 2021.
Discounts will be applied at checkout.
Only virtual and hybrid events delivered between April 2020 – March 2021 will qualify for the judging process.
Entries can either be presented as video submissions or a written entry.
- Video submissions should be no longer than 5 minutes and can be as simple as a piece-to-camera presentation filmed on a smartphone, through to a fully produced showreel piece. You may provide visuals and some written materials to support your video submission (1,000 words maximum and no more than 5 pages/slides).
- Written entries should be no more than 1,500 words and can be supported by visuals and video.
You will not be judged on the quality of your video or written entry, but purely on the quality of the work that you are presenting.
All event categories are open to corporate brands, agencies, charities and associations and apply to events that were both planned as digital from the outset or live events that were adapted for virtual during the pandemic.
Entries will be independently judged by a panel of experts representing a broad cross-section of the industry including corporate brands, agencies and event technology providers.
Yes. You are free to submit as many entries as you wish. Just remember to make sure your submission relates to the specific category of entry you are submitting for.
You will need to select and process the awards category from the entry page. On your account, you will have the option to add more. This will allow you to revert back to the category page and re-select the same category to add an additional entry for that category into your account. Once processed, you can then save the second selection for later. You can manage the submissions for all award categories selected in your account under ‘saved events’.
Once you have processed your selections from the category page, you must ensure you either complete the process and add to basket or save for later before navigating away from the page, or you will be required to re-select the awards category.